Monday, October 19, 2009

striking me out

it's about time for a new post.

my orchid died. or at least, the flowers did, and the leaves fell off, and all i have left is a stick in a pot. so i'm pretty sure it's dead.

maybe i should try out my less than green thumb on an easier plant. i just love orchids so much, and i thought all that love would translate into waves of good vibes that radiated from me so that that dang flower couldn't help but grow big and strong and beautiful. but i have a feeling that experiment was doomed to failure from the start.

i thought about getting one made out of plastic, or fabric, or something that doesn't require actual care. but i couldn't bring myself to admit that to anyone asking questions about it, i'm pretty sure. i'd be ashamed, and blurt out the whole story about trying to grow a real one and failing miserably, therefore being compelled to switch to fake. and i just don't think anyone would care, and i'd just be left feeling like a fool. blah.

on a side note, don't you love it when you find a new song and play it on repeat for days on end with a big lame grin on your face because you love it so much? or am i the only person who does that?

and one more side note - preseason basketball started!! my life is no longer over. it has started again. because lame preseason means much less lame and actually cool and exciting actual season (that is the real name for basketball season, you know) is around the corner!

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Jenna... :(


Why don't you blog anymore? I have no idea what is going on with you, and that makes me sad.

Unknown said...

So, over the weekend I suddenly thought, "I haven't read Jenna's blog in a while, maybe I'm not subscribed... no, I'm pretty sure I am. Maybe she went private and Google Reader doesn't get them anymore?" Nope, neither of those. How are you doing?

Also, MARNUNEFREI has a good point :)

And my word verification is Manti.