i have so many things to be grateful for - remember this list? it just keeps growing. every time someone mentions something they are grateful for, i add it to my list too. i could count for days and days and still not be done.
but, since it is thanksgiving day and i have so many blessings, here are just a few, in no particular order:
- supportive and loving family and friends
- blankets, and a bed to sleep in
- my wimpy dogs
- the restored truth of the Gospel on the earth today
- everything i am free to do
- my job(s) and the people i meet doing them
- music in all of its forms (maybe most of its forms)
- basketball (i won't elaborate)
- beautiful warm weather
- my Heavenly Father and my Savior
- whatever the future holds (my life has tremendous upside)
- the Book of Mormon
- mad skills
and many many more. like i said, my list keeps growing. happy thanksgiving!