Monday, April 20, 2009

from dark skies to wet grass

i apologize about the sad state of my blog lately - our internet was down for a long long long time, and then we got it back and i got busy. well, not "got busy," i just was busy. anyway, on with the update...
last saturday, i went golfing with my uncle, his wife, and my dad. they came to town to take my dad golfing for his birthday and had made a tee time for four, so i got to tag along. and let me tell you, it was right up there in the top five awesome days of the year so far. the golf course we went to was a fancy schmancy one up in north scottsdale, and i'm pretty sure we saw charles barkley's house. plus i was able to sharpen my skills even further and now i am pretty sure i could beat tiger with one hand tied behind my back.
despite the fact that that saturday turned out to be one out of the three days it rains down here a year, i really had an awesome time. the course was absolutely beautiful, i got to hang out with some fun people, and i didn't crash the golf cart one time. so it was a successful golf outing, i would say. plus, the girls beat the boys so bad... it was shameful, really.

No comments: