- fake nephew #2's fantastic 1st birthday party, including an amazing cake of which i did not get a picture
- jazz/suns game with staci that i already posted about. but that conversation still makes me laugh
- babysitting fake nephew's #1 and 2, which included another funny conversation.
scott (who was a little sick): "jenna, this soup is so delicious. it feels me so better!"
me: i actually don't think i said anything, but i did laugh at him. he's cute
- forgetting about having to teach relief society until the day before
-a day off work, spent at the suites cutting out quilt pieces- jimmer and the other byu's beating san diego state, again! which i did not get to watch, because we had no tv, because...
- we got new carpet. and my room is super clean and organized. everyone better come see it quick
- one week of no soda!
- lunch with jessi and her mom, during which i did one of the most embarrassing things i have ever done. i'm ashamed. maybe i'll tell you about it someday...
- yesterday, this crossed my path. it must be good luck
this is a toad. sorry about the picture quality - it was dark and i was using my phone. after taking this picture, i picked up the toad and moved it to a safer place. i videoed that, but no one is allowed to watch it with the sound on because i sound like an idiot.