Thursday, March 19, 2009

are you well

i had all of these grand ideas for a great post about my trip to utah this past weekend. i still will post something about it, but not yet.

you see, every time i go up there, my little brother ragan gets me sick. i don't know what his deal is, but he's always sick when i go up there, and for some reason i always catch it. this time around, i feel like i'm on my deathbed. my flight home tuesday night made me think of "lost" (since i've been watching that show, i can't help but think of it when i fly.) i was already feeling miserable enough that night that i thought if the plane crashed, at least i wouldn't have to deal with getting any worse... the plane didn't crash, and i got worse. a lot worse.

i went to get checked this morning and found out i have strep, a sinus infection, and an ear infection. i guess it is go big or go home, right? luckily i have all these days off so i can just rest. that is what i have been doing. resting and drinking juice. so stay tuned - when i feel alive again i'll post that awesome utah post i've been planning.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jenna I am so sorry you are sick. If I was there I would make you some chicken noodle soup. But since I am not I am sending a cyber hug!

3+Love~aki=Us said...

yucky poo with a brown rotting cherry on top...don't try to visualize that... i'm sorry your death bed has come poking you! Emil and I both got Pneumonia and so we're feelin' the death bed too..

p.s. ur basically full of awesomeness sick or not, now that's cool...youl...

JessiLeigh said...

Dont die on me!!!!