Thursday, January 1, 2009

i don't feel any different

oh my. 2009 is here. this is the year i turn 25. i never thought i would reach this point in my life - don't ask me why. but when i was littler, i never thought past 20 or 21. 25 just seemed unreachable. now that it is almost here (8 more days. yikes) i am excited. i love the new year, and new beginnings. i like looking back at the past year and seeing what i accomplished, and looking forward to all of the potential that this coming year holds. only 364 days to go - better make the most of it!

new year's resolutions. i've made them before, but always hastily. i haven't ever put a lot of thought in. this year, though, i started thinking about them 2 or 3 weeks ago. just kind of formulating ideas and plans in my head. i made 7 last night. i think that is a good number - not too many, not too few. i'm excited to see how what happens this year, and how close i come to accomplishing my goals. this has been a good, exciting year for me, but i'm hoping 2009 is even better!

No comments: