Monday, September 13, 2010

please hear me ohio

forgive me in advance, because this is a little weird.

i have this dream house all cooked up and planned out. it looks like this:


except with dark shutters. this house would be somewhere in the midwest. (preferably the place in the midwest where it is 85 degrees year round. you know the place...)

there would be cows and chickens and one of these -
there would be a garden, and a big white kitchen

with a sink just like this one.





it would have a big room for my piano that i don't have yet, and maybe a pig, and some kids running around. there would be a pond and a creek, and a big tree with a tree house and a tire swing.

and while i'm dreaming, let's throw in a million dollars and a pony.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Ooh sounds nice! Can I at least be invited since I don't have one of my own?

Andrea said...

Although..I would have to say after living in Oregon I would have to change the temperature to about 75-79!

Reid Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reid Family said...

Totally love it! We want an invite to your house warming party! Hope things are going well for you it's been way to long! Love it all!

Bunny&Tuddles said...

Oooh!! I like it! Are you going to have this house in Ohio? you know..i did serve there! :)

Jenna Kae said...

everyone is invited to come stay as soon as i get it! or better yet, you can all come have houses right next door! it would be like the coolest neighborhood in the history of the world.